Relient Health seeks a caring and compassionate Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to work in a great Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) setting in Salem, MA. This opening is for a full-time, permanent position.
Interested applicants should be committed to enhancing each resident’s quality of life in an ethical, sensitive, and caring manner. In return, this position offers a competitive salary, benefits package, and opportunities for advancement.
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Responsibilities
- Screening patients
- Performing evaluations and developing initial and interim treatment and discharge plans
- Documenting progress toward identified objectives
- If applicable, overseeing Clinical Fellowship Year Clinicians (SLP-CFYs)
- Developing and implementing new programs/techniques to enhance speech therapy services.
- Conducting patient and family education
- Delivering quality speech therapy services
- Putting patient service first
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Qualifications
- Master's Degree in Speech-Language Pathology or equivalent
- State licensure or eligibility
- Stable Work History
- Positive attitude and willingness to be a team player
- Certificate of Clinical Confidence (CCC) from ASHA
- Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) experience preferred
- You must be a Speech Language Pathologist
If you seek an exciting opportunity and desire to join a team of dedicated healthcare professionals who pride themselves on providing quality patient care, apply now!
Job Summary & Additional Information
Job Title: Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP)
Location: Salem, MA
Employment Type: Full-Time
Setting: Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF)
Compensation: Competitive Pay and Benefits
Start Date: ASAP