Relient Health seeks a caring and compassionate Occupational Therapist (OT) to work in an excellent Home Health setting in Stevens Point, WI. This opening is for a full-time, permanent position.
Interested applicants should be committed to enhancing each patient’s quality of life in an ethical, sensitive, and caring manner. In return, this position offers a competitive salary, benefits package, and opportunities for advancement.
Occupational Therapist Responsibilities
- Screening patients
- Performing evaluations and developing initial and interim treatment and discharge plans
- Documenting progress toward identified objectives
- Overseeing Occupational Therapy Assistant(s)
- Developing and implementing new programs/techniques to enhance occupational therapy services
- Conducting patient and family education
- Delivering quality occupational therapy services
- Putting patient service first
Occupational Therapist Qualifications
- Graduate of an accredited Occupational Therapy program
- State licensure or eligibility
- Stable Work History
- Positive attitude toward the elderly and willingness to be a team player
- Home Health experience preferred
If you seek an exciting opportunity and desire to join a team of dedicated healthcare professionals who pride themselves on providing quality patient care, apply online now!
Job Summary & Additional Information
Job Title: Occupational Therapist (OT) | Location: Stevens Point, WI | Employment Type: Full-Time | Duration: Permanent | Setting: Home Health | Salary: Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package Available | Start Date: ASAP | T3