Relient Health seeks an experienced Physical Therapist Outpatient Clinic Director / Manager in Citrus Heights, CA. This opening is for a full-time, permanent position.
Interested applicants should desire to create an environment where staff members are highly engaged and focused on providing the highest level of clinical care and compassion.
Director of Rehab Responsibilities
- Provide leadership, direction, and administration of day-to-day operations associated with patient care, clinical education, and development
- Communicate a shared vision for clinical excellence and ensure the realization of high-quality and cost-effective healthcare services that are consistent with evidence-based practices and policies, regulatory and other legal requirements
- Foster a service-oriented culture focused on top of license practice, collaboration, employee engagement, quality, patient safety, service excellence, fiscal responsibility, and the overall patient experience
- Collaborate with the Senior Leadership Team to drive business excellence, including strategic planning, budget preparation, marketing, and effective oversight of resource utilization
Director of Rehabilitation Qualifications
- Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy program
- State licensure or eligibility
- Stable Work History
- Positive attitude, and willingness to be a team player
- Outpatient Clinic experience required
- Management / Supervision experience preferred
If you seek an exciting opportunity and desire to join a team of dedicated healthcare professionals who pride themselves in providing quality patient care, apply online now!
Job Summary & Additional Information
Job Title: Physical Therapist Outpatient Clinic Director / Manager
Location: Citrus Heights, CA
Employment Type: Full-Time
Setting: Outpatient Physical Therapy Clinic
Compensation: Competitive Pay and Benefits Package Available
Start Date: ASAP