Sign-On / Relocation Bonus Available!
Relient Health seeks an exceptional Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant (COTA) to work in a great Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) setting in Williston, ND. This opening is for a full-time, permanent position.
Interested applicants should be strongly committed to enhancing each patient's quality of life in an ethical, sensitive, and caring manner. In return, this position offers a competitive salary, benefits package, and opportunities for advancement.
Occupational Therapist Assistant (COTA) Responsibilities
- Screening patients
- Documenting progress toward identified objectives
- Administering occupational therapy services as directed by a registered occupational therapist
- Conducting patient and family education
- Delivering quality occupational therapy services
- Putting patient service first
Occupational Therapist Assistant Qualifications
- Graduate of an accredited Occupational Therapy Assistant program
- State licensure or eligibility
- Stable Work History
- Positive attitude toward patients and willingness to be a team player
- SNF experience preferred
- New grads are encouraged to apply. We will let you know if we need additional experience for this opening.
If you seek an exciting opportunity and desire to join a team of dedicated healthcare professionals who pride themselves on providing quality patient care, apply online now!
Job Summary & Additional Information
Job Title: Occupational Therapist Assistant (COTA) | Location: | Employment Type: Full-Time | Duration: Permanent | Setting: Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) | Salary: Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package Available | Start Date: ASAP | T6 Z6