Relient Health seeks a caring and compassionate Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) to work in a great Home Health setting in Gorham, NH. This opening is for a full-time, permanent position.
Interested applicants should have a solid commitment to enhancing each patient’s quality of life in an ethical, sensitive, and caring manner. In return, this position offers a competitive salary and benefits package and opportunities for advancement.
Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) Responsibilities
- Screening patients
- Documenting progress toward identified objectives
- Administering physical therapy services as directed by a registered physical therapist
- Conducting patient and family education
- Delivering quality physical therapy services
- Putting patient service first
Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) Qualifications
- Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy Assistant program
- State licensure or eligibility
- Stable Work History
- Positive attitude toward the elderly, and willingness to be a team player
- Home Health experience preferred
If you seek an exciting opportunity and desire to join a team of dedicated healthcare professionals who pride themselves on providing quality patient care, apply online now!
Job Summary & Additional Information
Job Title: Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) | Location: Gorham, NH | Employment Type: Full-Time | Duration: Permanent | Setting: Home Health | Salary: Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package Available | Start Date: ASAP | T6 Z6