Relient Health seeks a caring and compassionate RN Unit Manager to work in a Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) setting in Delray Beach, FL. This opening is for a full-time, permanent position.
Interested applicants should have a solid commitment to enhancing each resident’s quality of life in an ethical, sensitive, and caring manner. In return, this position offers a competitive salary and benefits package and opportunities for advancement.
RN Unit Manager Responsibilities
- Oversee day to day clinical operations, including practice standards, staffing, and quality improvement within assigned area, unit, or clinical function
- Oversee nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines
- Planning, organizing, developing, implementing, and interpreting the programs, goals, objectives, policies, and procedures to assure the quality of care by adhering to clinical systems and regulatory compliance
- Developing and implementing new program/techniques to enhance nursing services
- Exhibiting strong clinical judgment, decision making, and analytical skills
- Demonstrating effective communication with residents, families, staff, physicians, outside providers, and the general public
- Exhibiting strong leadership and nurse management skills
RN Unit Manager Qualifications
- Current RN licensure
- BSN Preferred
- Stable Work History
- Recent Supervisory/Management experience in a SNF setting
- Positive attitude toward the elderly, and willingness to be a team player
If you seek an exciting opportunity and you have the desire to join a team of dedicated healthcare professionals who pride themselves in providing quality patient care, apply online now!
Job Summary & Additional Information:
Job Title: RN Unit Manager | Location: Delray Beach, FL | Employment Type: Full-Time | Duration: Permanent | Setting: Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) | Salary: Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package Available | Start Date: ASAP | T6