Relient Health seeks an experienced Director of Nursing (DON) to work in a great Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) setting in East China, MI. This opening is for a full-time, permanent position.
The ideal Director of Nursing Candidate will have a positive history of survey compliance and the desire to build, nurture, teach, train, and guide front-line caregivers. Staff excellence, clinical excellence, customer excellence, and business excellence are the cornerstone qualities required for this position.
Director of Nursing Responsibilities
- Provide leadership, direction, and administration of day-to-day operations associated with direct patient care, nursing practice, and clinical education and development
- Communicate a shared vision for clinical excellence and ensure the realization of high quality and cost-effective health care services that are consistent with evidence-based practices and policies, regulatory and other legal requirements
- Foster a service-oriented culture focused on top of license practice, collaboration, employee engagement, quality, patient safety, service excellence, fiscal responsibility, and the overall patient/resident experience
- Collaborate with Administration and Center Leadership Team to drive business excellence, including strategic planning, budget preparation, and effective oversight of resource utilization
Director of Nursing Qualifications
- Current RN licensure
- BSN or MSN
- 5+ years of full-time clinical experience
- 3+ years of current, ongoing experience as the DON, specifically in a SNF setting
- Stable Work History
- Positive attitude toward the elderly and willingness to be a team player
If you seek an exciting opportunity and desire to join a team of dedicated healthcare professionals who pride themselves in providing quality patient care, apply online now!
Job Summary & Additional Information
Job Title: Director of Nursing (DON) | Location: East China, MI | Employment Type: Full-Time | Duration: Permanent | Setting: Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) | Salary: Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package Available | Start Date: ASAP | T7