Relient Health seeks an exceptional RN Administrator / Executive Director to work in a Home Health setting in Roanoke, VA. This opening is for a full-time, permanent opportunity.
Responsibilities / Position Summary
- Assure that the agency operates in full compliance with Federal and State regulations
- Ensure proper health care services to patients by planning and being accountable for all activities and departments of the agency subject to rules and regulations promulgated by government agencies
- Administer, direct, and coordinate all activities of the agency to assure that the highest degree of quality of care is consistently provided to residents
- Manage Human Resources, Quality of Care, and Customer Service for the agency
Home Health Executive Director Qualifications
- Licensed RN
- 3+ years of experience as a Home Health Administrator / Executive Director
- Stable work history
- Strong financial acumen
- Ability to lead and supervise professional and administrative staff
If you seek an exciting opportunity and want to join a team of dedicated healthcare professionals who pride themselves in providing quality patient care, apply online now!
Summary & Additional Information
Job Title: Home Health RN Executive Director | Location: Roanoke, VA | Employment Type: Full-Time | Duration: Permanent | Setting: Home Health | Salary: Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package Available | Start Date: ASAP | T6