Relient Health seeks an experienced Nursing Home Administrator in Buffalo, NY. This opening is for a full-time, permanent position.
We are looking for a Nursing Home Administrator to create an environment where staff members are highly engaged and providing the highest level of clinical care and compassion to patients, residents, and families. Staff excellence, clinical excellence, customer excellence, business excellence, and compliance are the cornerstone qualities required in this position.
Nursing Home Administrator Responsibilities
- Assure that the facility operates in full compliance with Federal and State regulations
- Ensure proper health care services to residents by planning and being accountable for all activities and departments of the facility subject to rules and regulations promulgated by government agencies
- Administer, direct, and coordinate all activities of the facility to assure that the highest degree of quality of care is consistently provided to residents
Nursing Home Administrator Qualifications
- Current state license or eligibility
- 3+ years of recent experience as a Licensed Nursing Home Administrator
- Stable Work History
- Proven Census and Survey Improvement experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of Medicaid and Medicare regulations and guidelines
- Strong Financial Acumen
- Ability to lead and supervise professional and administrative staff
If you seek an exciting opportunity and desire to join a team of dedicated healthcare professionals who pride themselves in providing quality patient care, apply online now!
Summary & Additional Information
Job Title: Licensed Nursing Home Administrator (LNHA) | Location: Buffalo, NY | Employment Type: Full-Time | Duration: Permanent | Setting: Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) | Salary: Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package Available | Start Date: ASAP | T7