Relient Health seeks an exceptional Director of Nursing (DON) to work in a great Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) setting in East China, MI. This is a full-time, permanent opportunity.
The ideal Director of Nursing Candidate will have a positive history of survey compliance and the desire to build, nurture, teach, train, and guide front-line caregivers. Staff excellence, clinical excellence, customer excellence, and business excellence are the cornerstone qualities required for this position.
You must be an experienced DON with strong, skilled nursing experience.
Director of Nursing Responsibilities / Position Summary:
- Provide leadership, direction, and administration of day-to-day operations associated with direct patient care, nursing practice, and clinical education and development
- Communicate a shared vision for clinical excellence and ensure the realization of high quality and cost-effective health care services that are consistent with evidence-based practices and policies, regulatory and other legal requirements
- Foster a service-oriented culture focused on top of license practice, collaboration, employee engagement, quality, patient safety, service excellence, fiscal responsibility, and the overall patient/resident experience
- Collaborate with Administration and Center Leadership Team to drive business excellence, including strategic planning, budget preparation, and effective oversight of resource utilization
Director of Nursing Qualifications:
- Current RN licensure
- BSN or MSN
- 5+ years of full-time clinical experience
- 3+ years of current, ongoing experience as the DON, specifically in a SNF setting
- Stable Work History
- Positive attitude toward the elderly and willingness to be a team player
If you seek an exciting opportunity and desire to join a team of dedicated healthcare professionals who pride themselves in providing quality patient care, apply online now! You can also submit your application by sending an email to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
Position Summary & Additional Information:
Job Title: Director of Nursing (DON) | Location: East China, MI | Employment Type: Full-Time | Duration: Permanent | Setting: Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) | Salary: 80-100K | Start Date: ASAP | T6