Relient Health is seeking an exceptional RN Supervisor to work Full-Time hours in a great Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) setting in Spokane, WA.
Staff excellence, clinical excellence, customer excellence, and business excellence are cornerstone qualities required for this position. You should have a strong commitment to enhancing each resident’s quality of life in an ethical, sensitive, and caring manner. In return, this position offers a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for advancement.
You must be a Registered Nurse with experience in a Skilled Nursing Facility setting to be considered for this opportunity.
RN Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Provide direct care to patients
- Supervise CNAs and/or LPNs
- Conduct regular rounds to ensure that the needs of residents are being addressed per physician orders, facility procedures, and federal, state, and local guidelines.
- Conduct regular rounds to monitor the delivery of nursing care
- Exhibit strong leadership skills
RN Supervisor Qualifications:
- 1+ year RN experience
- Skilled Nursing, Long Term Care, or Post Acute Care experience
- Positive attitude toward the elderly, and willingness to be a team player
If you are seeking an exciting opportunity, and you have the desire to join a team of dedicated healthcare professionals who pride themselves in providing quality patient care, apply online now! You can also submit your application by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to working with you.
Job Summary & Additional Information:
Job Title: RN Supervisor | Location: Spokane, WA | Employment Type: Full-Time | Duration: Permanent | Setting: Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) | Salary: Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package Available | Start Date: ASAP | T6