Relient Health seeks a caring and compassionate Physical Therapist to work in a great Outpatient Clinic setting in Patterson, CA. This is a full-time, permanent opportunity.
First and foremost, we are looking for a Physical Therapist who desires to implement high-quality Physical Therapy services. Interested applicants should have a strong commitment to enhancing each patient's quality of life in an ethical, sensitive, and caring manner. In return, this position offers a competitive salary and benefits package and opportunities for advancement.
You must be a licensed or license-eligible Physical Therapist.
Physical Therapist Responsibilities:
- Screening patients
- Performing evaluations and developing initial and interim treatment and discharge plans
- Documenting progress toward identified objectives
- Overseeing Physical Therapy Assistant(s)
- Developing and implementing new programs/techniques to enhance physical therapy services.
- Conducting patient and family education
- Delivering quality physical therapy services
- Putting patient service first
If you seek an exciting opportunity and desire to join a team of dedicated healthcare professionals who pride themselves in providing quality patient care, apply online now! We look forward to hearing from you.
Job Summary & Additional Information:
Job Title: Physical Therapist (PT) | Location: Patterson, CA | Employment Type: Full-Time | Duration: Permanent | Setting: Outpatient | Salary: Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package Available | Start Date: ASAP | T4