Relient Health seeks a caring and compassionate Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to work in a great Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) setting in Williamstown, KY. This is a full-time, permanent opportunity.
First and foremost, we are looking for a Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) who desires to implement high-quality Speech Therapy services. Interested applicants should have a strong commitment to enhancing each resident’s quality of life in an ethical, sensitive, and caring manner. In return, this position offers a competitive salary and benefits package and opportunities for advancement.
You must be a licensed or license-eligible Speech-Language Pathologist.
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Responsibilities:
- Screening patients
- Performing evaluations and developing initial and interim treatment and discharge plans
- Documenting progress toward identified objectives
- If applicable, overseeing Clinical Fellowship Year Clinicians (SLP-CFYs)
- Developing and implementing new programs/techniques to enhance speech therapy services.
- Conducting patient and family education
- Delivering quality speech therapy services
- Putting patient service first
If you seek an exciting opportunity and desire to join a team of dedicated healthcare professionals who pride themselves in providing quality patient care, apply online now! You can also submit your application by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.
Job Summary & Additional Information:
Job Title: Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) | Location: Williamstown, KY | Employment Type: Full-Time | Duration: Permanent | Setting: Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) | Salary: Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package Available | Start Date: ASAP | T3