Relient Health seeks an exceptional Director of Nursing | DON to work in a great Home Health setting in Cleveland, OH. This opening is for a full-time, permanent opportunity.
The ideal DON | Clinical Manager will have a positive history of survey compliance and the desire to build, nurture, teach, train, and guide front-line caregivers. Staff excellence, clinical excellence, customer excellence, and business excellence are the cornerstone qualities required for this position.
You must be a licensed or license-eligible Registered Nurse with substantial director-level experience in a Home Health setting to be considered for this opportunity.
DON Responsibilities / Position Summary:
- Provide leadership, direction, and administration of day-to-day operations associated with direct patient care, nursing practice, and clinical education and development
- Communicate a shared vision for clinical excellence and ensure the realization of high quality and cost-effective health care services that are consistent with evidence-based practices and policies, regulatory and other legal requirements
- Foster a service-oriented culture focused on top of license practice, collaboration, employee engagement, quality, patient safety, service excellence, fiscal responsibility, and the overall patient/resident experience
- Collaborate with Administration and Center Leadership Team to drive business excellence, including strategic planning, budget preparation, and effective oversight of resource utilization
- Current RN licensure
- BSN or MSN
- Strong clinical experience
- Recent, ongoing experience as the Director of Nursing or Clinical Manager in a Home Health setting
- Stable Work History
- Positive attitude toward the elderly, and willingness to be a team player
Position Summary & Additional Information:
Job Title: Director of Nursing (DON) | Location: Cleveland, OH | Employment Type: Full-Time | Duration: Permanent | Setting: Home Health | Salary: Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package Available | Start Date: ASAP | T6