Relient Health is seeking an exceptional RN Case Manager / RN Patient Care Manager to work in a Home Health setting in Jefferson City, MO. You must be a licensed or license eligible Registered Nurse (RN) with current supervisory experience in a Home Health setting in order to be considered for this opportunity. Sign on bonus available!
First and foremost, we are looking for an RN who has the desire to implement high-quality nursing services for patients in a home setting. You should have a strong commitment to enhancing each patient’s quality of life in an ethical, sensitive and caring manner. In return, this position offers a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for advancement.
Responsibilities / Position Summary:
- Knowledge of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations and guidelines
- Planning, organizing, developing, implementing, and interpreting the programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures to assure quality of care by adhering to therapeutic standards
- Developing and implementing new program/techniques to enhance nursing services
- Exhibiting strong clinical judgement, decision making, and analytical skills
- Demonstrating effective communication with residents, families, staff, physicians, outside providers and the general public
- Exhibiting strong leadership and nurse management skills
If you are seeking an exciting opportunity and you have the desire to join a team of dedicated healthcare professionals who pride themselves in providing quality patient care apply online now! You can also submit your application by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Current state license or eligibility
- Home Health Experience
- Supervisory experience
- Case Manager experience preferred
- Must be self-motivated and detail oriented
- Must possess a positive attitude toward patients and willingness to be a team player
We look forward to working with you!
Summary & Additional Information:
Job Title: RN Case Manager / RN Patient Care Manager | Location: Jefferson City, MO | Employment Type: Full-Time | Duration: Permanent | Setting: Home Health | Salary: Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package Available | Start Date: ASAP | T5