Relient Health is seeking an exceptional Hospice RN Administrator / Executive Director. This is a full-time, permanent opportunity. If hospice care is your passion and you looking to work with a team of dedicated caregivers at a company that provides the support, resources, and opportunities that you need to flourish in your career we want to talk to you.
We are seeking an RN with strong Hospice Executive Director experience to work in an environment where staff members are highly engaged and are focused on providing the highest level of clinical care and compassion to agency patients and families. Staff excellence, clinical excellence, customer excellence, business excellence, and compliance are cornerstone qualities required in this position.
You must have current, ongoing Hospice Administrator/Executive Director experience in order to be considered for this opportunity. You must be a licensed RN.
Hospice Executive Director Responsibilities / Position Summary:
Hospice Executive Director Qualifications:
- Assure that the hospice agency operates in full compliance with Federal and State regulations
- Ensure proper health care services to patients by planning and being accountable for all activities and departments of the agency subject to rules and regulations promulgated by government agencies
- Administer, direct, and coordinate all activities of the agency to assure that the highest degree of quality of care is consistently provided to residents
- Manage Human Resources, Quality of Care, and Customer Service for the agency
- RN with 3+ years of current, ongoing hospice leadership experience
- Stable Work History
- Strong Financial Acumen
- Ability to lead and supervise professional and administrative staff
If you are seeking an exciting opportunity and you have the desire to join a team of dedicated healthcare professionals who pride themselves in providing quality patient care apply online now! You can also submit your application by sending an email to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
Summary & Additional Information:
Job Title: Hospice RN Executive Director | Location: Mason, MI | Employment Type: Full-Time | Duration: Permanent | Setting: Hospice | Salary: Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package Available | Start Date: ASAP | T6