Relient Health is seeking an exceptional Registered Nurse Case Manager (RN) to work in a Home Health setting in Independence, OH. You must be a licensed or license eligible Registered Nurse (RN) with current supervisory experience in a Home Health setting in order to be considered for this opportunity.
First and foremost, we are looking for an RN who has the desire to implement high-quality nursing services for patients in a home setting. You should have a strong commitment to enhancing each patient’s quality of life in an ethical, sensitive and caring manner. In return, this position offers a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for advancement.
Responsibilities / Position Summary:
- Knowledge of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines
- Planning, organizing, developing, implementing, and interpreting the programs, goals, objectives, policies, and procedures to assure the quality of care by adhering to therapeutic standards
- Developing and implementing new program/techniques to enhance nursing services
- Exhibiting strong clinical judgment, decision making, and analytical skills
- Demonstrating effective communication with residents, families, staff, physicians, outside providers, and the general public
- Exhibiting strong leadership and nurse management skills
If you are seeking an exciting opportunity and you have the desire to join a team of dedicated healthcare professionals who pride themselves in providing quality patient care apply online now! You can also submit your application by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Current state license or eligibility
- 2+ years of current, ongoing RN supervisory experience
- RN Supervisory experience required
- RN case manager experience required
- Must be open to quarterly weekend supervisory on-call duties
- Must be self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Must possess a positive attitude toward patients and willingness to be a team player
We look forward to working with you!
Summary & Additional Information:
Job Title: RN Case Manager / Home Health | Location: Independence, OH | Employment Type: Full-Time | Duration: Permanent | Setting: Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) | Salary: Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package Available | Start Date: ASAP | T6