Occupational Therapist (OT) Job / Fayetteville, NC
We are currently searching for a caring and compassionate Occupational Therapist (OT) to work full-Time hours in a great Pediatric Outpatient Clinic setting. We will consider both experienced and new grad OT's for this opportunity, and we are currently interviewing Spring 2019 grads.
Occupational Therapist (OT) Responsibilities:
- Screening patients
- Performing evaluations and developing initial and interim treatment and discharge plans
- Documenting progress toward identified objectives
- Overseeing Occupational Therapy Assistant(s)
- Developing and implementing new program/techniques to enhance occupational therapy services.
- Conducting patient and family education
- Delivering quality occupational therapy services
- Putting patient service first
Interested Occupational Therapists (OT's) should have a strong commitment to enhancing each patient’s quality of life in an ethical, sensitive and caring manner. In return, this position offers a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for advancement. If you are seeking an exciting opportunity and you have the desire to join a team of dedicated healthcare professionals who pride themselves in providing quality patient care apply now.
Job Summary & Additional Information:
Job Title: Occupational Therapist (OT) | Location: Fayetteville, NC | Employment Type: Full-Time | Duration: Permanent | Setting: Pediatric Outpatient Clinic | Salary: Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package | Start Date: ASAP | T4