Pediatric Speech Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC or SLP-CFY) Job / Mcalester, OK
We are currently searching for a caring and compassionate Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to work Full-Time hours in a great Pediatric Outpatient Clinic setting.You must be a licensed or license eligible Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to be considered for this opportunity. This location can support a CFY.
First and foremost, we are looking for a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) who has the desire to implement high-quality speech therapy services. Interested applicants should have a strong commitment to enhancing each patient’s quality of life in an ethical, sensitive and caring manner. In return, this position offers a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for advancement.
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Responsibilities:
- Screening patients
- Performing evaluations and developing initial and interim treatment and discharge plans
- Documenting progress toward identified objectives
- If applicable, overseeing Clinical Fellowship Year Clinicians (SLP-CFY's)
- Developing and implementing new program/techniques to enhance speech therapy services.
- Conducting patient and family education
- Delivering quality speech therapy services
- Putting patient service first
If you are seeking an exciting opportunity and you have the desire to join a team of dedicated healthcare professionals who pride themselves in providing quality patient care apply now.
Job Summary & Additional Information:
Job Title: Pediatric Speech Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC or SLP-CFY) | Location: Mcalester, OK | Employment Type: Full-Time | Duration: Permanent | Setting: Pediatric Outpatient Clinic | Salary: Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package | Start Date: ASAP | T5