Relient Health seeks a caring and compassionate Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) to work in a great Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) setting. This opening is for a full-time, permanent position.
Interested applicants should be committed to enhancing each resident’s quality of life ethically, sensitively, and caringly. In return, this position offers a competitive salary, benefits package, and opportunities for advancement.
Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) Responsibilities
- Screening patients
- Documenting progress toward identified objectives
- Administering physical therapy services as directed by a registered physical therapist
- Conducting patient and family education
- Delivering quality physical therapy services
- Putting patient service first
Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) Qualifications
- You must be a Physical Therapist Assistant
- Associated of Science degree in Physical Therapist Assistant from an accredited program
- State licensure or eligibility
- Positive attitude and willingness to be a team player
- We are accepting applications from new grads with a degree in Physical Therapist Assistant
- Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) experience preferred
If you seek an exciting opportunity and desire to join a team of dedicated healthcare professionals who pride themselves on providing quality patient care, apply online now!
Job Summary & Additional Information
Job Title: Physical Therapist Assistant
Setting: Nursing Home
Employment Type: Full-Time
Start Date: Flexible
Estimated Rate Range: Competitive Rates Offered
Benefits: Medical, dental, and vision insurance with multiple plans to pick from, life insurance, 401K, PTO, short-term and long-term disability insurance, paid CEUs, clinical leadership support, and flexible scheduling. Some positions may offer a sign-on bonus, relocation allowance, or tuition reimbursement.