Relient Health seeks a caring and compassionate Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to work in a great Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) setting in Los Angeles, CA. This opening is for a full-time, permanent position.
We are also seeking an SLP/DOR for this building. If you are interested in the Director of Rehab/ DOR position, please apply to this opening.
Interested applicants should be committed to enhancing each resident’s quality of life in an ethical, sensitive, and caring manner. In return, this position offers a competitive salary, benefits package, and opportunities for advancement.
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Responsibilities
- Screening patients
- Performing evaluations and developing initial and interim treatment and discharge plans
- Documenting progress toward identified objectives
- If applicable, overseeing Clinical Fellowship Year Clinicians (SLP-CFYs)
- Developing and implementing new programs/techniques to enhance speech therapy services.
- Conducting patient and family education
- Delivering quality speech therapy services
- Putting patient service first
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Qualifications
- Master's Degree in Speech-Language Pathology or equivalent
- State licensure or eligibility
- Stable Work History
- Positive attitude and willingness to be a team player
- Certificate of Clinical Confidence (CCC) from ASHA
- Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) experience preferred
- New grads are encouraged to apply. We will let you know if we can consider a CFY for this facility.
- You must be a Speech Language Pathologist
If you seek an exciting opportunity and desire to join a team of dedicated healthcare professionals who pride themselves on providing quality patient care, apply now!
Job Summary & Additional Information
Job Title: Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP)
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Employment Type: Full-Time
Setting: Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF)
Compensation: Competitive Pay and Benefits
Start Date: ASAP