Sign-On / Relocation Bonus Available!
Relient Health seeks a caring and compassionate Occupational Therapist (OT) to work in a great Hospital-Based Outpatient setting in Aberdeen, WA. This job opening is for a full-time, permanent position.
Interested applicants should have a strong commitment to enhancing each patient’s quality of life in an ethical, sensitive, and caring manner. In return, this position offers a competitive salary and benefits package and opportunities for advancement.
Occupational Therapist Responsibilities
- Screening patients
- Performing evaluations and developing initial and interim treatment and discharge plans
- Documenting progress toward identified objectives
- Overseeing Occupational Therapy Assistant(s)
- Developing and implementing new programs/techniques to enhance occupational therapy services.
- Conducting patient and family education
- Delivering quality occupational therapy services
- Putting patient service first
Occupational Therapist Qualifications
- Graduate of an accredited Occupational Therapy program
- State licensure or eligibility
- Stable Work History
- Positive attitude, and willingness to be a team player
- Outpatient experience preferred
- New grads are encouraged to apply. We will let you know if we need additional experience for this location.
If you seek an exciting opportunity and want to join a team of dedicated healthcare professionals who pride themselves on providing quality patient care, apply online now!
Job Summary & Additional Information
Job Title: Occupational Therapist (OT)
Location: Aberdeen, WA
Employment Type: Full-Time
Setting: Hospital-Based Outpatient
Compensation: Competitive Pay and Benefits
Start Date: ASAP