Relient Health seeks an experienced Director of Rehabilitation (DOR) / Therapy Program Manager to work in a great Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) setting in Rapid City, SD. This opening is for a full-time, permanent position.
Interested applicants should desire to create an environment where staff members are highly engaged and focused on providing the highest level of clinical care and compassion to patients, residents, and families.
Director of Rehab Responsibilities
- Provide leadership, direction, and administration of day-to-day operations associated with patient care, clinical education, and development
- Communicate a shared vision for clinical excellence and ensure the realization of high quality and cost-effective health care services that are consistent with evidence-based practices and policies, regulatory and other legal requirements
- Foster a service-oriented culture focused on top of license practice, collaboration, employee engagement, quality, patient safety, service excellence, fiscal responsibility, and the overall patient/resident experience
- Collaborate with Administration and Center Leadership Team to drive business excellence, including strategic planning, budget preparation, and effective oversight of resource utilization
Director of Rehabilitation Qualifications
- Licensed or eligible Physical Therapist (PT), Occupational Therapist (OT), Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA), Occupational Therapist Assistant (COTA), or Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP)
- Director of Rehab / Therapy Program Manager experience
- Stable Work History
- Positive attitude toward the elderly, and willingness to be a team player
- Stable Work History
If you seek an exciting opportunity and desire to join a team of dedicated healthcare professionals who pride themselves in providing quality patient care, apply online now!
Job Summary & Additional Information
Job Title: Director of Rehab (DOR) / Therapy Program Manager | Location: Rapid City, SD | Employment Type: Full-Time | Duration: Permanent | Setting: Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) | Salary: Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package Available | Start Date: ASAP | T6