Relient Health seeks a caring and compassionate Physical Therapist to work in a great Outpatient Clinic setting in Elk Grove, CA. This opening is for a full-time, permanent position.
Interested applicants should have a strong commitment to enhancing each patient's quality of life in an ethical, sensitive, and caring manner. In return, this position offers a competitive salary and benefits package and opportunities for advancement.
Physical Therapist Responsibilities
- Screening patients
- Performing evaluations and developing initial and interim treatment and discharge plans
- Documenting progress toward identified objectives
- Overseeing Physical Therapy Assistant(s)
- Developing and implementing new programs/techniques to enhance physical therapy services.
- Conducting patient and family education
- Delivering quality physical therapy services
- Putting patient service first
Physical Therapist Qualifications
- Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy program
- State licensure or eligibility
- Stable Work History
- Positive attitude, and willingness to be a team player
- Outpatient Clinic experience preferred
- New grad, foreign trained, and PTLA candidates are encouraged to apply. We will let you know if we need additional experience for this location.
If you seek an exciting opportunity and desire to join a team of dedicated healthcare professionals who pride themselves on providing quality patient care, apply online now!
Job Summary & Additional Information
Job Title: Physical Therapist (PT) | Location: Elk Grove, CA | Employment Type: Full-Time | Duration: Permanent | Setting: Outpatient | Salary: Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package Available | Start Date: ASAP | T4 Z4