Relient Health seeks a caring and compassionate Physical Therapist to work in a great Outpatient Clinic setting in Winterset, IA. This opening is for a full-time, permanent position.
Interested applicants should have a strong commitment to enhancing each patient's quality of life in an ethical, sensitive, and caring manner. In return, this position offers a competitive salary and benefits package and opportunities for advancement.
Physical Therapist Responsibilities
- Screening patients
- Performing evaluations and developing initial and interim treatment and discharge plans
- Documenting progress toward identified objectives
- Overseeing Physical Therapy Assistant(s)
- Developing and implementing new programs/techniques to enhance physical therapy services.
- Conducting patient and family education
- Delivering quality physical therapy services
- Putting patient service first
Physical Therapist Qualifications
- Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy program
- State licensure or eligibility
- Stable Work History
- Positive attitude, and willingness to be a team player
- Outpatient Clinic experience preferred
- New grads are encouraged to apply. We will let you know if we need additional experience for this opening.
If you seek an exciting opportunity and desire to join a team of dedicated healthcare professionals who pride themselves on providing quality patient care, apply online now!
Job Summary & Additional Information
Job Title: Physical Therapist (PT) | Location: Winterset, IA | Employment Type: Full-Time | Duration: Permanent | Setting: Outpatient | Salary: Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package Available | Start Date: ASAP | T4 Z4