Sign-On / Relocation Bonus Available!
Relient Health seeks a caring and compassionate Occupational Therapist (OT) to work in a great Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) setting in Minot, ND. This opening is for a full-time, permanent position.
Interested applicants should have a strong commitment to enhancing each resident’s quality of life in an ethical, sensitive, and caring manner. In return, this position offers a competitive salary and benefits package and opportunities for advancement.
Occupational Therapist Responsibilities
- Screening patients
- Performing evaluations and developing initial and interim treatment and discharge plans
- Documenting progress toward identified objectives
- Overseeing Occupational Therapy Assistant(s)
- Developing and implementing new programs/techniques to enhance occupational therapy services.
- Conducting patient and family education
- Delivering quality occupational therapy services
- Putting patient service first
Occupational Therapist Qualifications
- Graduate of an accredited Occupational Therapy program
- State licensure or eligibility
- Stable Work History
- Positive attitude toward the elderly, and willingness to be a team player
- Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) experience preferred
- New grads encouraged to apply. We will let you know if we need additional experience for this opening.
If you seek an exciting opportunity and desire to join a team of dedicated healthcare professionals who pride themselves in providing quality patient care, apply online now!
Job Summary & Additional Information
Job Title: Occupational Therapist (OT) | Location: Minot, ND | Employment Type: Full-Time | Duration: Permanent | Setting: Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) | Salary: Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package Available | Start Date: ASAP | T3