Relient Health is seeking a caring and compassionate Occupational Therapist (OT) to work in a great Pediatric Outpatient Clinic setting in Fayetteville, NC. This is a full-time, permanent opportunity.
First and foremost, we are looking for an Occupational Therapist who has the desire to implement high-quality Occupational Therapy services. Interested applicants should have a strong commitment to enhancing each patient's quality of life in an ethical, sensitive, and caring manner. In return, this position offers a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for advancement.
You must be a licensed or license eligible Occupational Therapist. New grads welcome!
Occupational Therapist (OT) Responsibilities:
- Screening patients
- Performing evaluations and developing initial and interim treatment and discharge plans
- Documenting progress toward identified objectives
- Overseeing Occupational Therapy Assistant(s)
- Developing and implementing new program/techniques to enhance occupational therapy services.
- Conducting patient and family education
- Delivering quality occupational therapy services
- Putting patient service first
If you are seeking an exciting opportunity and you have the desire to join a team of dedicated healthcare professionals who pride themselves in providing quality patient care apply online now! You can also submit your application by sending an email to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
Job Summary & Additional Information:
Job Title: Occupational Therapist / OT | Location: Fayetteville, NC | Employment Type: Full-Time | Duration: Permanent | Setting: Pediatric Outpatient Clinic | Salary: Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package | Start Date: ASAP | T4