Relient Health seeks a caring and compassionate Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to work in a great Outpatient Clinic setting in Ventura, CA. This is a full-time, permanent opportunity.
First and foremost, we are looking for a Speech-Language Pathologist who desires to implement high-quality Speech Therapy services. Interested applicants should have a strong commitment to enhancing each patient’s quality of life in an ethical, sensitive, and caring manner. In return, this position offers a competitive salary and benefits package and opportunities for advancement.
You must be a licensed Speech-Language Pathologist.
Speech-Language Pathologist Responsibilities:
- Screening patients
- Performing evaluations and developing initial and interim treatment and discharge plans
- Documenting progress toward identified objectives
- If applicable, overseeing Clinical Fellowship Year Clinicians (SLP-CFYs)
- Developing and implementing new program/techniques to enhance speech therapy services.
- Conducting patient and family education
- Delivering quality speech therapy services
- Putting patient service first
If you seek an exciting opportunity and desire to join a team of dedicated healthcare professionals who pride themselves in providing quality patient care, apply online now! You can also submit your application by sending an email to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
Job Summary & Additional Information:
Job Title: Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) | Location: Ventura, CA | Employment Type: Full-Time | Duration: Permanent | Setting: Outpatient Clinic | Salary: Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package Available | Start Date: ASAP | T4