Relient Health is seeking an exceptional Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON) to work in a great Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) setting. This is a full-time, permanent opportunity in Galesburg, IL.
The ideal Assistant Director of Nursing Candidate will have the desire to build, nurture, teach, train, and guide front-line caregivers. Staff excellence, clinical excellence, customer excellence, and business excellence are cornerstone qualities required for this position.
You must be a Registered Nurse, and you must have current Supervision / Management experience in a Skilled Nursing Facility setting to be considered for this opportunity.
Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON) Responsibilities:
- Coordinate day to day clinical operations including practice standards, staffing and quality improvement within assigned area, unit, or clinical function
- Oversee nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines
- Planning, organizing, developing, implementing, and interpreting the programs, goals, objectives, policies, and procedures to assure the quality of care by adhering to clinical systems and regulatory compliance
- Developing and implementing new program/techniques to enhance nursing services
- Exhibiting strong clinical judgment, decision making, and analytical skills
- Demonstrating effective communication with residents, families, staff, physicians, outside providers, and the general public
- Exhibiting strong leadership and nurse management skills
Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON) Qualifications:
- Current RN license
- BSN Preferred
- Stable Work History
- Current Supervisory/Management experience in a SNF setting
- Positive attitude toward the elderly and willingness to be a team player
If you are seeking an exciting opportunity and you have the desire to join a team of dedicated healthcare professionals who pride themselves in providing quality patient care apply online now! You can also submit your application by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.
Job Summary & Additional Information:
Job Title: Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON) | Location: Galesburg, IL | Employment Type: Full-Time | Duration: Permanent | Setting: Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) | Salary: Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package Available | Start Date: ASAP | T7