Relient Health is seeking an exceptional Physical Therapist Clinic Director to work in a great Outpatient setting. This is a full-time, permanent opportunity for Phoenix, AZ
First and foremost, we are looking for an experienced Outpatient Physical Therapist who has the desire to implement high quality physical therapy services. Interested applicants should have current management experience in an outpatient clinic setting, and a strong commitment to enhancing each patient's quality of life in an ethical, sensitive, and caring manner. In return, this position offers a competitive salary and benefit package, as well as opportunities for advancement.
You must be a licensed or license eligible Physical Therapist.
Physical Therapist / Clinic Director Responsibilities:
- Implementing company initiatives, changes in policy, regulations, processes and procedure
- Overseeing practice on a day to day basis
- Screening patients
- Performing evaluations and developing initial and interim treatment and discharge plans
- Documenting progress toward identified objectives
- Overseeing Physical Therapy Assistant(s)
- Developing and implementing new program/techniques to enhance physical therapy services.
- Conducting patient and family education
- Delivering quality physical therapy services
- Putting patient service first
If you are seeking an exciting opportunity and you have the desire to join a team of dedicated healthcare professionals who pride themselves in providing quality patient care apply online now! You can also submit your application by sending an email to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
Job Summary & Additional Information:
Job Title: Physical Therapist Clinic Director | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Employment Type: Full-Time | Duration: Permanent | Setting: Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) | Salary: Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package Available | Start Date: ASAP | T7