Relient Health is seeking an exceptional Nursing Home Administrator \ Executive Director to work in a great Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) setting in Sterling Heights, MI.
First and foremost, we are looking for a Nursing Home Administrator who has the desire to create an environment where staff members are highly engaged and are focused on providing the highest level of clinical care and compassion to patients residents and families. Staff excellence, clinical excellence, customer excellence, business excellence, and compliance are cornerstone qualities required in this position.
You must be a licensed Nursing Home Administrator with strong experience to be considered for this opportunity.
Nursing Home Administrator Responsibilities:
Nursing Home Administrator Qualifications:
- Assure that the facility operates in full compliance with Federal and State regulations
- Ensure proper health care services to residents by planning and being accountable for all activities and departments of the facility subject to rules and regulations promulgated by government agencies
- Administer, direct, and coordinate all activities of the facility to assure that the highest degree of quality of care is consistently provided to residents
- Current state license or eligibility
- 3+ years of current experience as the Administrator in a LTC, SNF, Sub-Acute, or similar setting
- Stable Work History (2+ years in current position)
- Proven Census and Survey Improvement experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of Medicaid and Medicare regulations and guidelines
- Strong Financial Acumen
- Ability to lead and supervise professional and administrative staff
If you are seeking an exciting opportunity and you have the desire to join a team of dedicated healthcare professionals who pride themselves in providing quality patient care apply online now! You can also submit your application by sending an email to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
Summary & Additional Information:
Job Title: Nursing Home Administrator (NHA) | Location: Sterling Heights, MI | Employment Type: Full-Time | Duration: Permanent | Setting: Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) | Salary: Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package Available | Start Date: ASAP | T7