Relient Health is seeking an exceptional Clinical Director (RN) to work in a great Hospice setting in Santa Clara, CA.
The ideal candidate will have a positive history of survey compliance and the desire to build, nurture, teach, train, and guide front-line caregivers. Staff excellence, clinical excellence, customer excellence, and business excellence are cornerstone qualities required for this position.
You must be a licensed or license eligible Registered Nurse with very strong Clinical Director / Director of Nursing experience in a Hospice setting in order to be considered for this opportunity.
Director of Nursing Responsibilities / Position Summary:
Clinical Director / Director of Nursing Qualifications:
- Provide leadership, direction, and administration of day-to-day operations associated with direct patient care, nursing practice, and clinical education and development
- Communicate a shared vision for clinical excellence and ensure the realization of high quality and cost-effective health care services that are consistent with evidence-based practices and policies, regulatory and other legal requirements
- Foster a service-oriented culture focused on top of license practice, collaboration, employee engagement, quality, patient safety, service excellence, fiscal responsibility, and the overall patient/resident experience
- Collaborate with Administration and Center Leadership Team to drive business excellence, including strategic planning, budget preparation, and effective oversight of resource utilization
- Current RN licensure
- BSN or MSN
- 5+ years of full-time clinical experience
- 3+ years of current, ongoing experience as the DON in a Hospice setting
- Stable Work History
- Positive attitude toward the elderly, and willingness to be a team player
If you are seeking an exciting opportunity and you have the desire to join a team of dedicated healthcare professionals who pride themselves in providing quality patient care apply online now! You can also submit your application by sending an email to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
Position Summary & Additional Information:
Job Title: Director of Nursing (DON) / Hospice | Location: Santa Clara, CA | Employment Type: Full-Time | Duration: Permanent | Setting: Hospice | Salary: Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package Available | Start Date: ASAP | T6