Relient Health is seeking a caring and compassionate RN to work in a great Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) setting in Ketchikan, AK. This is a full-time, permanent opportunity.
The ideal RN will have the desire to implement high-quality nursing services for geriatrics in a Skilled Nursing Facility setting. We are seeking someone with a strong commitment to enhancing each resident’s quality of life in an ethical, sensitive and caring manner. In return, this position offers a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for advancement.
Responsibilities / Position Summary:
- Coordinate timely and accurate patient assessments
- Develop individual care plans
- Administer and evaluate nursing care
- Uphold clinical documentation according to to policy, procedure, and regulations
- Exhibit strong clinical judgment, decision making, and analytical skills
- Demonstrate effective communication with residents, families, staff, physicians, outside providers, and the general public
- Provide patient and caregiver education
- Direct Certified Nursing Assistants and other personnel
- Provide outstanding customer care
- Current state Registered Nurse (RN) license or eligibility
- New Grads and Experienced RNs considered
- Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) experience preferred
- Must be self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Must possess a positive attitude toward the elderly, and the willingness to be a team player
- Staff excellence, clinical excellence, customer excellence, business excellence, and compliance are cornerstone qualities required in this position
Summary & Additional Information:
If you are seeking an exciting opportunity and you have the desire to join a team of dedicated healthcare professionals who pride themselves in providing quality patient care apply online now! You can also submit your application by sending an email to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
Discipline: Registered Nurse - RN | Location: Ketchikan, AK | Employment Type: Full-Time | Duration: Permanent | Setting: Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) | Salary: Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package Available | Start Date: ASAP | T6