Hospice Administrator Job / Reno, NV
Is hospice care your passion? Are you looking to work with a team of dedicated caregivers? Would you like to work for a company that provides the support, resources, and opportunities that you need to flourish in your career?
You must be an RN with Hospice Management experience in order to be considered for this opportunity.
First and foremost, we are looking for a Hospice Administrator who has the desire to create an environment where staff members are highly engaged and are focused on providing the highest level of clinical care and compassion to agency patients and families. Staff excellence, clinical excellence, customer excellence, business excellence, and compliance are cornerstone qualities required in this position.
Hospice Administrator Responsibilities / Position Summary:
- Assure that the hospice agency operates in full compliance with Federal and State regulations
- Ensure proper health care services to patients by planning and being accountable for all activities and departments of the agency subject to rules and regulations promulgated by government agencies
- Administer, direct, and coordinate all activities of the agency to assure that the highest degree of quality of care is consistently provided to residents
- Manage Human Resources, Quality of Care, and Customer Service for the agency
Hospice Administrator Qualifications:
- 3+ years of current, ongoing hospice leadership experience
- Licensed RN
- Stable Work History
- Strong Financial Acumen
- Ability to lead and supervise professional and administrative staff
If you are seeking an exciting opportunity and you have the desire to join a team of dedicated healthcare professionals who pride themselves in providing quality patient care, apply for this position now, and let's get the ball rolling.
Summary & Additional Information:
Job Title: Hospice Administrator / Executive Director | Location: Reno, NV | Employment Type: Full-Time | Duration: Permanent | Setting: Hospice | Salary: Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package Available | Start Date: ASAP | T6