Registered Nurse / RN Job / Hermitage, PA
We are currently searching for a caring and compassionate RN to work in a Home Hospice setting. You must be a licensed or license eligible Registered Nurse (RN) with strong Home Health/Home Hospice experience in order to be considered for this opportunity.
First and foremost, we are looking for an RN who has the desire to implement high-quality nursing services for patients in a Home environment. You should have a strong commitment to enhancing each patient’s quality of life in an ethical, sensitive and caring manner. In return, this position offers a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for advancement.
Responsibilities / Position Summary:
- Knowledge of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines
- Planning, organizing, developing, implementing, and interpreting the programs, goals, objectives, policies, and procedures to assure quality of care by adhering to therapeutic standards
- Developing and implementing new program/techniques to enhance nursing services
- Exhibiting strong clinical judgment, decision making, and analytical skills
- Demonstrating effective communication with residents, families, staff, physicians, outside providers, and the general public
- Exhibiting strong leadership and nurse management skills
- Current state license or eligibility
- 2+ years of current, ongoing RN experience in a Home Health setting
- Must be self-motivated and detail oriented
- Must possess a positive attitude toward patients and willingness to be a team player
If you are seeking an exciting opportunity and you have the desire to join a team of dedicated healthcare professionals who pride themselves in providing quality patient care, apply for this position now.
Job Summary & Additional Information:
Job Title: Registered Nurse - RN | Location: Hermitage, PA | Employment Type: Full-Time | Duration: Permanent | Setting: Home Hospice | Salary: Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package Offered | Start Date: ASAP | T6