Occupational Therapist Job / Thermopolis, WY
We are currently searching for a caring and compassionate Occupational Therapist (OT) to work Full-Time hours in a great Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) setting. Interested applicants must have a degree in Occupational Therapy, and must be licensed or license eligible for consideration.
First and foremost, we are looking for an Occupational Therapist who has the desire to implement high-quality occupational therapy services. Interested applicants should have a strong commitment to enhancing each resident’s quality of life in an ethical, sensitive and caring manner. In return, this position offers a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for advancement.
Occupational Therapist Responsibilities:
- Screening patients
- Performing evaluations and developing initial and interim treatment and discharge plans
- Documenting progress toward identified objectives
- Overseeing Occupational Therapy Assistant(s)
- Developing and implementing new program/techniques to enhance occupational therapy services.
- Conducting patient and family education
- Delivering quality occupational therapy services
- Putting patient service first
If you are seeking an exciting opportunity and you have the desire to join a team of dedicated healthcare professionals who pride themselves in providing quality patient care apply now.
Job Summary & Additional Information:
Job Title: Occupational Therapist (OT) | Location: Thermopolis, WY | Employment Type: Full-Time | Duration: Permanent | Setting: Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) | Salary: Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package | Start Date: ASAP | T5