Physical Therapist Job / Tucumcari, NM
We are currently searching for a caring and compassionate Physical Therapist (PT) to work Full-Time hours in a great Hospital Inpatient / Outpatient setting. Interested applicants must have a degree in Physical Therapy, and must be licensed or license eligible for consideration.
First and foremost, we are looking for a Physical Therapist who has the desire to implement high-quality physical therapy services. Interested applicants should have a strong commitment to enhancing each resident’s quality of life in an ethical, sensitive and caring manner. In return, this position offers a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for advancement.
Physical Therapist Responsibilities:
- Screening patients
- Performing evaluations and developing initial and interim treatment and discharge plans
- Documenting progress toward identified objectives
- Overseeing Physical Therapy Assistant(s)
- Developing and implementing new program/techniques to enhance physical therapy services.
- Conducting patient and family education
- Delivering quality physical therapy services
- Putting patient service first
If you are seeking an exciting opportunity and you have the desire to join a team of dedicated healthcare professionals who pride themselves in providing quality patient care apply now.
Job Summary & Additional Information:
Job Title: Physical Therapist (PT) | Location: Tucumcari, NM | Employment Type: Full-Time | Duration: Permanent | Setting: Hospital Inpatient / Outpatient | Salary: Competitive Pay, New Grad Friendly, Relocation / Sign On Bonus Available | Start Date: ASAP | T2